28.

For the first time in my adult life I feel HOPE for our country.  I feel like there is actually someone in the White House that knows a little something about someone like me.  I feel like you are the kind of man that will not put up with the $10000 toilet seat. 
 
Hope is some completely appropriate for your administration...It is exactly what I feel every time I hear you speak, or hear about something else going wrong in our country.  This is a tough time for Americans...we have been too self absorbed for too long...We are in a crisis...and I think we are up for the challenge.
 
I am grateful for being here at this time.  I am grateful for being a part of history in the making.  I believe you will do us proud, and I believe that you will do what is right.
 
Thank you
Dawn
Plainfield, IL