25.

Dear Mr. President,

I'd like to say that I am happy that you won the election. You seem like a smart man who treats us as a people as if we are intelligent and reasonable. Sometimes I feel that you give us too much credit, but I like being spoken to honestly by our leader since, well, for the first time in my life.

There are many changes I would like to see happen to this nation but I will not list them. instead I would just like to ask you to please maintain you integrity and your morals while in office. Treat others as you would like to be treated, both in your interpersonal relationships and in your diplomatic ones. Do not forget the human element in your decision making process.

Please help us show the rest of the world that Americans are intelligent and reasonable, and please help us remember what that looks like.

Lise Baker